- 1 box Tegel Take Outs Cheesy Nacho Chicken Pieces
- 4 large tortillas, warmed
- 400g tin refried beans
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 iceberg lettuce, cut into strips or shredded
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup of sour cream
- Handful of corn chips
- Tomato salsa, to serve
- Cook the Cheesy Nacho Pieces in oven or air fryer as per packet instructions.
- While the chicken is cooking, place tortillas on a flat surface and cut one straight line from the bottom to the centre of each tortilla.
- Add a tablespoon of sour cream on the bottom left of each tortilla, followed by a small handful of the lettuce, tomato and onion.
- Next, add three pieces of chicken to the top left, and the refried beans and cheese on the top right.
- Lastly, add the corn chips to the bottom right.
- Fold clockwise from the left to the right, starting from the salad and finishing with the corn chips.
- Eat your cheesy nacho foldovers fresh, or chuck them in the sandwich press for extra crunch and melted cheese goodness!
You might also like