- Melt a knob of butter in a large fry pan over medium heat. Add orzo and toss to coat. Cook until lightly toasted and nutty.
- Add chicken stock and cream and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and cover to let simmer for about 13 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook chicken steaks as per packet instructions. Leave to rest before slicing into strips.
- When the orzo is ready, and majority of the liquid has been absorbed, stir through the spinach and feta. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Divide the orzo between two serving bowls and top with sliced Lemon & Herb Chicken Steaks.
- Garnish with extra crumbled feta and basil leaves.
You might also like