Ingredients:SHOP WITH MENUAID
- 1 Tegel Free Range Moroccan Spiced Chicken Steaks 2pc
- 2 large flatbreads or wraps
- ¼ cup natural yoghurt
- 1 cup baby spinach, thinly sliced
- 1 roasted capsicum, finely sliced
- Pan fry the Moroccan Spiced Chicken Steaks as per packet instructions.
- Gently heat the flatbreads until warmed though.
- Spread a generous dollop of yoghurt on each flatbread and top with the sliced spinach and capsicum.
- Leave the chicken to rest for a couple of minutes, then slice into pieces
- Add the chicken to the flat bread, then wrap up tightly and enjoy.
Serve with: A sprinkle of feta cheese.