- Add a splash of oil to a large fry pan over medium-high heat, fry the bacon pieces for 5 minutes or until crispy and golden. Set aside, reserving the bacon fat in the pan.
- Fry the chicken for two minutes on both sides on medium heat in the bacon fat. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Lower the heat and fry the garlic and leeks in the pan for 7 minutes until soft and golden. Add the cream and bring to the boil for 1 minute.
- Place the chicken back on top and put in the oven on 200°C or grill for 10 minutes until the chicken juices run clear and the cream is thick and bubbling.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the bacon pieces on top.
Serve with: A green salad & crusty bread.