- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g Tegel Fresh Chicken Mince
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons each: tomato paste, toasted pinenuts, chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon each: smoked paprika, salt, ground cumin
- 4 pita pockets, cut in half
- Shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- Greek yoghurt to drizzle
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Add Tegel Fresh Chicken Mince, onion, garlic and red pepper and brown over medium heat.
- Add spinach, tomato paste, water, pinenuts, parsley, smoked paprika, salt and ground cumin. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place spoonfuls of the chicken mixture into each pita pocket. Top with shredded lettuce, tomato and cucumber. Drizzle with a little yoghurt. Serve immediately.
You might also like