- 4 Tegel Take Outs Louisiana Tenders
- 1 tomato, diced
- ¼ cucumber, diced
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 4 plain pita breads
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 small handful mint, finely chopped – plus extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Cook the Louisiana Tenders as per packet instructions.
- Place the tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, & feta in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, toss to coat.
- To make the sauce add the yoghurt, mint, lemon and salt to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Lightly brush one side of each pita bread with olive oil and toast in a hot pan.
- Curl the pitas up like a taco and spoon in the tomato salad, top with a chicken tender and drizzle over the mint yoghurt. Sprinkle over extra mint.
You might also like