Ingredients:SHOP WITH MENUAID
- 1 Tegel Free Range Gluten Free Crumbed Schnitzel 400g
- 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup mustard – wholegrain, Dijon or a mix of both
- ¼ cup runny honey
- ¼ cup cream
- Cook the chicken schnitzel in the oven or air fryer as per packet instructions.
- While the chicken is cooking, make your honey mustard sauce. Add a knob of butter or a splash of oil to a large fry pan over medium heat and cook the garlic for a couple of minutes until soft and fragrant.
- Add the mustard and honey, season with salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes until thick and bubbly.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir through the cream, continue cooking for a couple of minutes.
- When the chicken is ready, pour over the honey mustard sauce and serve immediately.
Serve with: A sprinkle of chopped chives.
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like