- 8 Tegel Take Outs Louisiana Style Chicken Tenders
- 250g bacon, finely diced
- 4 large white tortillas
- 2 cups chopped cos lettuce
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper
- ½ cup caesar mayo
- Cook the Louisiana Tenders in the oven or air fryer as per packet instructions.
- While the tenders are cooking, fry the bacon bits over medium-high heat until crispy and golden.
- When the tenders are ready, heat the tortillas in the same fry pan over medium heat for 10 seconds each side until grilled and golden
- Assemble the wraps with the chopped cos, tenders, parmesan, bacon and pepper. Drizzle over the caesar mayo and wrap up tight. Serve immediately!
You might also like