- 1-2 Packs Tegel Take Outs Louisiana Portions
For the potato salad:
- 2kg agria potatoes, peeled & chopped in chunks
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 bunch of chives, very finely chopped
- Salt & pepper
- 6 rashers bacon
- Cook the Louisiana Portions in the oven or air fryer as per packet instructions.
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Season the water generously with salt and bring to the boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to a simmer and cook potatoes for 15 minutes until fork tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Cook the bacon until crisp and then finely chop or crumble into small pieces.
- Place the sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, Dijon mustard, onion powder, vinegar and most of the chives and bacon bits in a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Season with salt & pepper. Add the cooled potatoes and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle over the remaining chives and bacon and serve alongside the chicken portions.
- For the perfect picnic, let the chicken cool completely before packing in an airtight container. Pack the potato salad in a sealed container and chuck in your chilly bin with some ice packs until you’re ready to eat!
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like