- 1 pack Satay Chicken Breast Chunks 500g
- 4-6 store bought roti breads (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- ½ cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- Sriracha mayonnaise
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- ½ cup coriander
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- Over a medium heat, add a drizzle of oil in a large fry pan and cook the Satay Chicken Breast Chunks 500g as per packet instructions, until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile heat the roti breads as per packet instructions.
- Fill each roti with cabbage, cucumber ribbons and satay chicken chunks.
- Drizzle sriracha mayonnaise over the roti fillings, and sprinkle with spring onion, coriander, chilli and chopped peanuts.
Tip: Quickly pickle the cucumber by covering with equal parts of vinegar and warm water as well as a teaspoon of sugar. Pickling adds an extra delicious element of zing!