- 2 sheets of ready rolled puff pastry
- 1/4 cup tomato chutney
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Tegel Free Range Meal Maker Shredded Roast Chicken 260g
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place the pastry onto a large baking tray sticking the edges together to make one rectangle approx. 30 x 20cm.
- Spread the chutney on the pastry leaving a 1cm border.
- Top with cherry tomatoes, chicken, and brie. Sprinkle over the spinach leaves.
- Place into the oven for 20 minutes until the pastry is puffed and golden.
Photo & Recipes / Viva.