Ingredients:SHOP WITH MENUAID
- 1 pack Tegel Roast Chicken Breast Strips 400g
- 3 capsicums, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 4 zucchinis, cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fajita spice mix
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime, or half a lemon
- Soft flour tortillas, grilled
- Sour cream
- Coriander leaves
- Jarred jalapeños
- Lime or lemon quarters
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Line a large lipped baking tray with baking paper. Toss the Tegel Roast Chicken Breast Strips 400g, capsicums, onion, and zucchini with 2 tablespoons olive oil and the fajita spice mix. Season with salt and roast for 20 minutes, or until the vegetables and chicken are cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, combine the avocado with the spring onion, lime or lemon juice and remaining olive oil. Season to taste.
- To serve, spoon the chicken and vegetables into the flour tortillas, dollop with avocado salsa, sour cream, coriander leaves, jalapeños and lime quarters.