- 1 pack Tegel Roast Chicken Breast Strips 400g
- 1 pack taco spice mix
- 8 – 12 mini flour tortillas
- 1 mango, finely diced
- 1/2 red capsicum, finely diced
- 2 spring onions, finely diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ green cabbage, shredded
- Chipotle mayo & sliced red chilli to serve
- Toss the Roast Chicken Breast Strips with the taco spice mix and cook in the oven or in the fry pan as per packet instructions.
- Heat the tortillas in the microwave, or char on the grill.
- Place the mango, capsicum, spring onion, lime juice and salt in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Build your tacos by layering green cabbage, chicken & salsa. Serve with a drizzle of chipotle and mayo and slices of red chillli.
Tips for Easy Chicken Tacos with Quick Salsa:
You might also like