Ingredients:SHOP WITH MENUAID
- 200g dried flat rice noodles – softened in boiling water and drained
- 200g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 –5 stems gai lan (Chinese broccoli), separate the stems and leaves
- 1 egg
Stir fry sauce:
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- Lime wedges
- Chopped peanuts
- Place the dried rice noodles in warm water and leave to sit until just softened and still al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Place the chicken, cornflour, soy sauce and garlic in a bowl and mix to combine. Leave to marinate for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Make the stir fry sauce by mixing together the soy sauce, oyster sauce and vinegar.
- Heat a thin-bottomed frying pan, or wok, to a high heat and add 1 tablespoon oil. Add the chicken and gai lan stems and stir fry until the chicken is golden and the gai lan is tender.
- Push the chicken aside to free up some space in the pan and immediately crack the egg into it. Scramble with a fork and cook until set.
- Add the noodles, gai lan leaves and stir fry sauce. Stir frequently to keep it moving around as all the ingredients get coated in the sauce.
- Serve with lime wedges, coriander and chopped peanuts.
Cooks Tip: Make sure all the ingredients are prepared before cooking for quick and easy stir frying!