- 500g chicken thigh, thinly chopped
- 500g fresh egg noodles
- 1 bunch of spring onion, roughly chopped
- Handful of coriander, roughly chopped
- Black or white sesame seeds
- 1 bag green beans (broccolini or bok choy)
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon oil
Chili Peanut sauce
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chili oil with flakes
- 1 ½ tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons natural honey
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup hot water
- Bring water to a boil in a large pan. Add green beans (or any green vegetable) into the boiling water. Let cook for a while until the veggies become bright and vibrant. Remove from water, set aside.
- In a pan on medium heat, add oil and cook chicken. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix peanut butter, chilli oil, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, honey and garlic. Slowly add water and mix until you obtain a crunchy sauce consistency.
- Cook noodles in boiling water, remove once cooked.
- Mix and toss the peanut dressing sauce with noodles.
- Plate noodles with chicken, spring onion, carrot, coriander, green beans and sprinkle with sesame seed.