- 1 pack Tegel Take Outs Tenders (Louisiana or Nashville)
- 8 hashbrowns
- 8 rashers streaky bacon
- 2 tomatoes, cut in halves
- 8 eggs
- Cook the Louisiana Tenders and hashbrowns in the oven or air fryer, as per packet instructions.
- Grill the bacon for 8 – 10 minutes in a hot pan, until crisp and golden. Remove from the pan and set aside, leaving the fat in the pan.
- Using the same pan, cook the tomatoes for a couple minutes each side until lightly charred. Remove and set aside.
- Using the same pan, fry the eggs over medium heat to desired doneness - about 4 to 5 minutes for runny yolks.
- When everything is cooked, divide all the breakfast items onto 4 plates. Serve immediately!
You might also like