- 500g pasta
- 1 medium red onion, finely sliced
- 1 bottle honey mustard dressing (or your favourite dressing sauce)
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 600g Tegel meal maker sliced smoked chicken
- 1 – 2 capsicums, fresh or roasted, diced
- 1 cup fresh herbs
- Boil pasta until cooked. Once done, transfer into a large bowl and leave aside.
- Cut the vegetables. (Optional: The capsicum can be roasted in the oven at 180c for 10 – 15 minutes or eaten fresh).
- When pasta is cool, add the onions, cherry tomatoes, capsicum, chicken and dressing sauce.
- Add fresh herbs e.g. basil or parsley.
- Mix together until all ingredients are well coated with sauce.
You might also like