- 8 Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs
- 1 large coriander plant, with roots
- 1-2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 2 stalks lemon grass, chopped or 2 Tbsp lemon grass paste
- 1 1/2 cups coconut cream
- 250g green beans
- 1-2 chillies, deseeded and chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Steamed rice - to serve
- Cut the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs into 2.5cm cubes.
- Remove the leaves from the coriander and set aside. Finely chop the stalks and roots.
- Heat a dash of oil in a wok or saucepan and gently stir-fry the curry paste for 1-2 minutes. Add the lemon grass.
- Slowly add 1 cup of the coconut cream, stirring continuously. Add chicken, chillies(if using), coriander roots and stalks. Simmer for 20 minutes, adding more coconut cream if needed.
- Just before serving add the basil and coriander leaves and fish sauce. Garnish with extra chilli slices and serve with rice & steamed greens.
You might also like