- 500g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast
- 2 capsicums, cut into chunks (we used red & yellow)
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- Sliced spring onions & red chilli to garnish
For the marinade:
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 lemongrass stalk, very finely chopped
For the dipping sauce:
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons Thai sweet chilli sauce
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- Place all the marinade ingredients into a bowl and mix together. Add the sliced chicken thighs and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Thread the chicken, capsicum chunks and red onion wedges evenly onto skewers.
- Preheat the BBQ to medium-high heat. Grill the skewers for about 10 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and lightly charred.
- To make the dipping sauce, whisk all the ingredients together. Serve with the skewers and garnish with sliced spring onion & red chilli.