- 500g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 cups stock
- 1 lime, zest & juice
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 200g vermicelli rice noodles
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup snow peas, sliced
- 1 cup fresh herbs - coriander & mint + extra to serve
- Toasted peanuts & fried shallots to garnish
- Place the coconut milk, stock, garlic, soy sauce, and lime zest & juice into a large saucepan and mix together. Lower the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast into the poaching liquid, then place over a medium heat. Bring to a rolling simmer and let cook for about 12 minutes until cooked through. Remove from the poaching liquid and set aside to cool. Reserve ¼ cup of the poaching liquid.
- Cook the rice noodles until tender, as per packet instructions.
- Once the noodles are cooked, drain and mix with chopped herbs, snow peas & carrots.
- To make the dressing, place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Using 2 forks, shred the poached chicken and place in a bowl with the reserved poaching liquid. Combine.