Method (Waffle) * Use store bought waffles, or make your own following the instructions below!
- Place all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix together. Break the eggs into the milk and beat the mixture until combined.
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients and combine all ingredients together until the large lumps have been broken up and you have a smooth batter. Try not to overmix otherwise the waffles will be heavy when cooked! Pre-heat the waffle maker and spray with oil to grease.
- Pour 3/4 of a cup of batter into the waffle maker and cook for 3-4 mins or until golden brown and crispy on the outside. Repeat with all mix. Set aside until needed.
METHOD (Chicken and Assembling)
- Cook the Nashville Burgers in the oven or air fryer as per packet instructions.
- To assemble the toasties, add a squeeze of mustard to four of the waffles, top with a slice of cheese and a cooked Nashville Burger. Top with a handful of pickles, another slice of cheese, an extra squeeze of mustard and a waffle on top on sandwich together.
- Place in the toasted sandwich maker for 5 minutes until the cheese is melted and gooey. Serve immediately.