- 4 large tortillas
- Tegel Free Range Meal Maker Sliced Cajun 260G
- 1 cup black beans (canned or pre-cooked)
- 1 cup of tasty cheese
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 green chilli, sliced
- Place two of the tortillas onto a clean bench. Spread with the beans, chicken, red onion, chilli and cheese.Top with the remaining two tortillas.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium heat. Cooking one at a time, toast the quesadilla for 3 or 4 minutes until golden. Flip and cook the other side.
- Remove from the pan and slice into wedges.
- Cook the second quesadilla, remove and slice.
Photo & Recipes / Viva.