Ingredients:SHOP WITH MENUAID
- 400g dried jumbo pasta shells
- 1 Tegel Free Range Meal Maker Sliced Roast Chicken 260g
- 2 cups alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 cups grated mozzarella
- 1 cup cream
- Add the pasta shells to a large pot of boiling salted water. Cook until just al-dente (a couple minutes less than the package instructions).
- Drain under cool running water, then set aside with a splash of oil mixed in (this will stop the pasta shells from sticking).
- To make the filling, place the roast chicken in a bowl with 1 ½ cups cheese, ½ cup cream and ½ cup alfredo sauce. Season generously with salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining alfredo pasta sauce and cream.
- Pour half of the sauce in the bottom of a medium sized baking dish.
- Stuff the pasta shells with the chicken filling and place in the dish with the sauce. Pour over the remaining sauce and sprinkle over the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 20 minutes, until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
Tip: Add 1 cup of peas or baby spinach for extra greens!
Tip: If you can’t get jumbo pasta shells, this recipe works great as a pasta bake with any type of dried pasta! Simply mix all the ingredients together and bake in the oven.