- Add a splash of oil to a large fry pan over medium-high heat and add the diced bacon. Cook until crispy.
- While the bacon is cooking, mix together the cream cheese, 2 teaspoons paprika and 1 teaspoon garlic into a small bowl.
- Remove bacon and set aside, saving the bacon fat. Rub the chicken thighs with the remaining paprika and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and cook the chicken thighs in the same pan, for 4 minutes on each side or until crispy and golden.
- Place the chicken and bacon fat in an oven tray and spread the cream cheese mixture evenly on top of each chicken thigh. Bake uncovered for 15 minutes at 200°C, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle the bacon on top just before serving.
Serve with: Chopped chives
Tip: Sprinkle a handful of mozzarella cheese on top of the cream cheese before baking for extra cheesiness!