- 4 - 8 Tegel Take Outs Chicken Nashville Burgers
- 4 burger buns
- ½ cup diced jalapeños, fresh or from the jar
- 2 cups sliced red cabbage
- 4 tablespoons chipotle mayonnaise
For the jalapeno cheese sauce
- 250g tub cream cheese
- ½ cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- ¼ cup diced jalapeños, from the jar
- Add jalapeño brine from the jar to make sauce runnier
- Cook the Nashville Burgers in the oven or air fryer as per packet instructions.
- While the burgers are cooking, make your cheesy jalapeño sauce. Place the cream cheese, grated cheese, garlic, mustard, jalapenos, and a splash of jalapeño brine in a microwave safe bowl, and mix to combine. Microwave for about 2 minutes, whisking every 30 seconds until the cheese sauce is melted, smooth and runny.
- Lightly toast your burger buns, then slather the bottom buns with chipotle mayo, 1 or 2 Nashville Burgers and spoonfuls of your cheesy jalapeño sauce. Sprinkle with extra jalapeños if you like it spicy, and don’t forget to add shredded cabbage for a fresh crunch! Dig in!