- 750g Tegel Fresh Chicken Mince
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 rashers streaky bacon
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the Tegel Fresh Chicken Mince, onion, garlic, breadcrumbs, parmesan, egg, parsley, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Form the mixture into a long loaf shape and place the loaf into an oven dish lined with baking paper. Top with the rashers of streaky bacon.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour or until the loaf is golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve hot or allow to cool before serving.
Hint: This is great picnic food, served with crusty bread rolls, chutney and salad.