- 200g green beans.
- 1 Tegel Free Range Meal Maker Sliced Roast Chicken 260g
- 4 cups rocket leaves
- ½ cup mixed marinated olives
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- 125g (1/2 tub) cherry tomatoes, halved
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon.
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- ¼ cup olive oil.
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Cook beans in boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Pile rocket leaves onto a large serving platter and top with the beans, sliced roast chicken, olives, almonds and tomatoes. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Combine dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and drizzle over the salad.