- 4 large fresh corn cobs*
- 1 tablespoons oil
- 300g Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Breast - Original 300g
- 2 large handfuls of rocket
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice from 1 lime
*If fresh corn cobs are not available you can use frozen
- Strip husks from the corn, brush with oil and then barbecue or cook on a hot plate until the corn starts to colour and gets dark brown flecks. Remove the corn from the heat.
- When cool enough to handle, scrape the kernels from the cob using the back of a heavy knife.
- Slice the Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Breast - Original 300g into bite size pieces and then combine on a large platter with the rocket, onion, tomatoes, corn, avocado and coriander.
- Combine oil and lime juice, and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle over the salad.