- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 pack Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Breast - Original 300g, sliced
- 1 mango, peeled & thinly sliced
- 1 small cos lettuce, chopped
- 1 telegraph cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 140g packet crispy noodles
- 1 red chilli, sliced (optional)
- Large handful herbs – try mint, Thai basil or coriander!
- To make the dressing, whisk together the sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, garlic and sesame oil until well combined. Set aside.
- On a large serving platter or tray, arrange the cos lettuce, cucumber ribbons, mango and smoked chicken slices. Top with the crispy noodles, sliced spring onions and chilli. Drizzle with the dressing and scatter over the fresh herbs.
- Serve and eat immediately.
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like