- Cook the Nashville Burgers in the oven or air fryer as per packet instructions.
- To make the hollandaise, place the egg yolks and lemon juice in a blender and blitz to combine. Slowly add the hot, melted butter in a steady stream until the sauce is thick and emulsified. Set aside and keep warm.
- While the burgers are cooking, fry the bacon until crisp and poach the eggs in boiling water with a dash of vinegar until the whites are cooked through and the yolks are still runny. Wilt the spinach.
- Split the bagels in half and toast until golden.
- Pile the wilted spinach on the bottom bagels, add on with the crispy bacon, Nashville Burgers and top with the poached eggs. Spoon over the hollandaise and sprinkle over the chopped chives.