- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- 8 Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs
- 3 tablespoons basil pesto, plus extra to serve
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, plus extra to serve
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place the broccolini in the bottom of a baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
- Lay the 8 8 Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs out flat. Smear with basil pesto and top with a layer of basil leaves. Roll up and place on top of the broccolini.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, parmesan, garlic, pine nuts and olive oil and scatter over the thighs. Bake for 30 – 35 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the breadcrumbs are golden.
- Sprinkle over extra basil leaves and a drizzle of pesto, serve immediately.
Tips for Pesto & Basil Stuffed Chicken Thigh Fillets:
You might also like