Ingredients:SHOP WITH MENUAID
- 4 cups cooked jasmine rice or coconut rice
- 2 cups finely sliced red cabbage
- ½ telegraph cucumber, peeled in ribbons
- 1 cup mung beans
- 2 carrots, juilenned or peeled in ribbons
- Tegel Free Range Meal Maker Shredded Satay 260G
- Mint, sliced spring onions and crushed peanuts to serve
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon crushed ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chilli paste (optional)
- To make the satay sauce add all the ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine. If necessary, add hot water one teaspoon at a time, until you reach the desired consistency.
- To assemble, evenly divide the rice between 4 bowls. Top with small piles of cabbage, julienned carrot, mung beans and cucumber ribbons. Top each bowl with the shredded satay chicken. Finish with an extra drizzle of satay sauce and a sprinkle of mint, spring onions and crushed peanuts.
Tip: For an extra quick and easy meal, use your favourite store bough satay sauce!