- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups green vegetables (like beans, broccoli
or bok choy)
- Tegel Free Range Meal Maker Shredded Satay 260G
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, plus some for garnish
- 3 cups cooked rice
- In a large pot warm the oil. Add the onion and garlic cooking for 2 or 3 minutes to soften.
- Add the peanut butter, soy sauce and 2 Tbsp water to the pot with the onion and garlic, and combine.
- Add the vegetables, cooking until they are just cooked.
- Stir through the chicken and most of the coriander.
- Serve hot on rice with and few extra coriander leaves on top.