- 450g Tegel Fresh Chicken Mince
- 1 tin black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 35g packet Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup water
- 200g packet corn chips
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ cup chopped coriander
- Sour cream & guacamole to serve
- Heat a dash of oil in frying pan. Add Tegel Fresh Chicken Mince and garlic and cook for 4-5 minutes over a medium heat, until golden brown. Mash with a fork to break up the chicken as it cooks.
- Add the seasoning mix, black beans & water and simmer for 5 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- To make the salsa, add the tomatoes, onion, lime juice and coriander to a bowl. Season with salt and gently toss to combine.
- Place the corn chips onto an ovenproof platter. Spoon the chicken mince over the corn chips. Top with the grated cheese.
- Cook under a preheated grill for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and golden brown. Before serving, top with sour cream, guacamole & salsa.
Tips for Cheesy Chicken Loaded Nachos:
You might also like