- 4 Tegel Take Outs Louisiana Burgers
- 8 slices thick white bread
- ½ jar smooth peanut butter
For the chilli jam:
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1-3 red chillis, finely chopped (depending how spicy you like it!)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon crushed ginger
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- To make the chilli jam, add all the ingredients to a small saucepan and bring to boil. Reduce to a steady simmer for 40 minutes, stirring regularly until thick and jammy. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- When the jam is nearly ready, cook the Louisiana Burgers in the oven or air fryer as per packet instructions.
- To assemble, spread each slice of bread generously with peanut butter and slather on the chilli jam. Top with a Louisiana Burger and sandwich together.