- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 400g tin butter beans, drained
- 2 cups green vegetables eg spinach, broccoli,
- Tegel Free Range Meal Maker Sliced Roast Chicken 260g
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, plus some for garnish
- In a large pot warm the oil. Add the onion and garlic cooking for 2 or 3 minutes to soften.
- Pour in the chicken stock and bring to a simmer.
- Add the butter beans and vegetables cooking until the vegetables are just cooked.
- Stir through the chicken and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with a few extra leaves on top.
Photo & Recipes / Viva.