- 250g dried rice noodles
- Tegel Fresh Chicken Mince
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 mild red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 spring onions, cut into diagonal strips
- 150g mung bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons crushed roasted peanuts
- Place rice noodles into boiling water and leave to soak for 10 minutes or until soft. Drain.
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan. Add the chicken mince and garlic and cook for 4-5 minutes over medium heat, until golden brown. Mash with a fork to break up the chicken as it cooks.
- Add chilli, brown sugar, fish sauce and lime juice and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add drained noodles, spring onions, mung bean sprouts and cook for a further 2 minutes to reheat noodles.
- Serve garnished with peanuts.
You might also like